HIMALAYAN SALT LAMP
Care and Safety Tips for Getting the Most from the Lamp:
- Prevent the Lamp from Sweating or Crystalize is to on the lamp 24 hours . Keep the lamp in a less humid location in your home and keep it away from wet areas like bathroom, kitchen and laundry.
- Use a dry, lint-free cloth to pat the salt crystal dry whenever you notice a large build up of moisture on the outside.
- If the bulb flickering that means the bulb housing has taken on moisture or become damaged. Carefully, remove the bulb and inspect all the components for corrosion, loose contacts of other visible damage. If cannot fix the problem please send back to us to check, repair or replace the cord.
- If the lamp in the bedroom and its too bright and affecting your sleep you can turn it off while you sleep.
- On average, your lamp will need to have 1 pound of salt crystal per 16 square feet of floor space to properly cleanse the air in the room.If unable to find a large enough lamp for a location, you can use multiple lamps spread out around the space to achieve the same effect.
- Cleaning the lamp is turn off your lamp, unplug it and allow the lamp to cool down to room temperature. Moist a cloth or sponge but not wet, gently wipe away debris from the surface and pat dry with a lint-free cloth. Then turn it on and when it fully heated, the rejuvenated salt will evaporate off any water left over when cleansing.